Monday, August 26, 2002

Got all books for classes. I was lucky; all my books are really light and relatively cheap; I spent around 250 for all used books. The average is around 450, i think. Got my new UT id. ate beef noodle soup at a thai restaurant. the soup was realllly good. i saved the leftovers. boy does college make you conserve food... all leftovers are potential meals. i have to start studying for chinese now. i'm taking the chinese test thing on wednesday. if i do well enough, i could get 18 hours of As. ugh...12 years of chinese school all boils down to this one test. 12 years of quizzes, essays, tests, homework packets, midterms and finals aLL comes down to the two hours of test time on wednesday... but, nooo, i'm not nervous. the fact that i only have one shot at this thing and my mom will kill me if i don't do well not to mention i will be highly disappointed in myself doesn't faze me at all.
i really should study.
hey look! there's people online! i can chat! i can visit people. people can visit me!
hm.... decisions decisions..
argh. well. my suitemates are out. my roomate is out. it's a quiet, studying enviroment.... bleh. i guess i'll study after all. mommy, daddy, aren't you prouD of me?!

posted by Steph at 8:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home