Sunday, August 25, 2002

yum yum yum. my mom brought me food. a container of noodles. apples. cookies. it feels good to start hoarding again....those of you who know me knows i like to always have food with me. lunchtime for me started when the first bell rang and ended when i got home and ate my afternoon snack. in high school, remember? i always had a j crew, banana republic, etc small bag full of food that i carried around all day. 'you're eating agAIN?' yeah. you know, the funny thing was i never got caught. but i think that my teachers really did see me eating, and were gonna reprimand me, but instead looked at me again and decided that they didn't want to deal with the guilt from stopping the little anorexic girl from eating. ha ha ha. anyways. i'm in a good mood. i have food.
people are always surprised that i loVe eating so much. first of all, my metabolism is crazy. christy was so surprised when she saw my hands shaking this evening cause i was hungry. i wolfed down two bowls of noodles, and just half an hour ago i had half of her quizno's sandwich. (and i'm hungry again..but i felt bad eating the whoLe sandwich..). david told me i had tapeworms once. it scared me for half a second and i was gonna smack him (wait.... i did...hehe. nevermind), but then i decided that i like eating anyways, so they could stay in me, and that way i'd be able to eat more different things! so my tapeworms and i are both happy, thank you very much.

posted by Steph at 9:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home