Tuesday, September 03, 2002

I learned my first combo in kickboxing today. We've been practicing the moves separately for the past two sessions. Today we did a ... lemme think... left jump kick, right jab, left cross, right roundkick? I'm not sure if that's right... but that's cool, huh? hehe. I'm still pretty bad with endurance though. Geez.
Went to coco's cafe. had milk tea and tzong1 yo2 bing3 and ru3 ro4 fan4. yummy. had to get a to go box. that's two more meals ^_^ . it's not bad. i think i'll be eating there at least twice a month...
i have homework. but nothing that I can't do tomorrow. i knoW it sounds like i'm procrastinating ( and I probably am to some subconscious extent), but I really wanna see if in some of my classes whether I should read before or after class. Like MIS (management informations systems - bleh computer stuff) I don't think I can just reAd about it... so I'll see after class tomorrow. I read world philosophy yesterday. 2 chapters. I really like it. And economics. Not bad. I like college so far I think. But I haven't really done much work yet. I hope I can handle it when the time comes.

posted by Steph at 7:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home