Tuesday, September 17, 2002

I'm squished, hungry, and tired on the elevator on the way back from class and these two chinese girls are the only ones talking. They speak in high, girly voices.
"heY...how's your sister?"
"... she's in a fashioN show! it's sO cool. *giggle*
" "i haven't seen you in forever!"
"i knoW!"
"oh! here's my floor! talk to you later!"
"ok! byEE!" *giggle*.
I could barely keep myself from gagging out loud. I wanted to ask, "Can't you speak like a normal person? Do you think you're cute? SHUT THE HELL UP!"
Ok, so I was cranky. But really. Those stupid little girls are the reason why everyone assumes I'm a stupid little giggly girl because I'm a small, Chinese, female. I remember someone telling me once "Before I talked to you, I thought you looked sO sweET. And now...."
Yeah. Screw you too. Maybe I oVer compensate, but I'd rather be agressive than 'nice' and cute like those airheads in the elevator.
I should probably eat now. I'm getting naHsty.

posted by Steph at 9:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home