Wednesday, September 18, 2002

It was so weird. I slept from 9 pm (was supposed to study, took a 'nap' instead) until 3 am, then from 6 am to 10 am. I was SO awake in MIS and Eco today, a definite first. I was amazed how much better I learned when I'm not trying to stay awake. It was great! I was hyper, and kept singing in my head 'la la la la. wow. I'm sooo awake. la la la la'. Yeah. you had to be there. But I figured this way it's better, and I can be more awake tonight to study for my test tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll sleep at nine again and wake up at 6 and study. Eh. I doubt it. I'd been lacking so much sleep lately and I feel much better. I'm kinda freaked out about my first test tomorrow, I've shut myself off from most communication with the outside world these past two days. I hope it was worth it.

posted by Steph at 6:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home