Monday, September 09, 2002

i've been trying to read all evening. i read 20 pages of world philosophy and had 35 pages of roman civilization. (WHY did i take 2 fine arts I didn't need??) Every time I settled down to read, there was something I had to do. At 6, I got up and ate noodles. Then I had to get a drink. Then I had to eat a peach. 40 minutes, later, I finally settle in and someone opens our dorm door. It was Tim, who has been walking around campus for the past hour because there was mold in Jester and they had to evacuate the whole building. (He finds out later that it was just a fire drill. ha. ha.) He then reads my book of 'The Onion' articles and laughs for the next few hours while
Christy and I don't do our homework and watch random broadway shows on tv on her computer and sing to all the broadway songs I have on my computer. I blasted Bizet's Carmen and Phantom of the Opera and our roomates gave us funny looks and asked if they could close our door. ha ha ha. i guess we're even now. we laughed hysterically and said that we would use broadway songs as our weapon against their insane loudness.
So at 9 (how time does fly) Tim leaves and I start to read again for 10 minutes and David walks in talking about his 3 hour long informal Chinese class. Blah blah, and it's 10:20 and I've read 5 pages of my 35 pages for tomorrow's lecture. AHHH. So I"ve been reading for the past hour and a half now which i felt was pretty good even though I had to get up and eat a vegetable and meat bao1 tse3 and milk and a single chocolate cookie so i would finish the rest of the milk. the end.

posted by Steph at 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home