Wednesday, September 04, 2002

my suitemates are SO FREAKING LOUD. Their voices are SO uncessarily blaring. Especially when they watch tv. um...OH kay.. .the tv DOES NOT hear you....
sh*t. it is so annoying.
Christy and I often comment on how inconsiderate they are.
Ok.. just heard "HEY! IF YOU LISTENED TO ME LAST NIGHT YOU"D BE FINISHED ALREADY, B**CH".
Yeah. that was them screaming at each other. She's kidding of course, but still. It's so annoying. I feel this uncontrollable urge to just rip out their tongues.
Now they're whooping or something. ahhhhhHH! @(#$&@*#$^*@#$^%#$%! whew.
Anyways, the night before I had a few friends over around 12 am. Kunal hears ****** in the room talking on the phone and goes "man, your suitemates are so loud". Yes. They are. It was late and Christy was sleeping, and then the other one comes in and starts talking SO loudly to the one on the phone. I mean, this isn't just your every day, boisterous, rambunctious happy girl giggly talk. They like to yell at each other. At 80 friggin decibals.
Ask Jason and Kunal. THey'll vouch for me. I told her Christy was sleeping, and they keep talking loudly anyways. WHy don't they just close their freakin room door?!? I mean, we're out in living room, but we were all whispering. Sheesh. i HATE inconsiderate people.
And they don't turn off the TV. or wash their dishes. Christy and I've taken out the living room trash twice. It was piled high.
they're nice most of the time.. but i dunno. bleh.

oh and i apologize profusely again for the myriad of profanities in my entry...i must be really.. emotional today.
... argh... turn of the tv...

I can't study

posted by Steph at 6:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home