Monday, October 07, 2002

I am panicking.
I have a 'one minute ad' presentation due for BA 101 tomorrow, in which I have to pretend to present myself to some company I have researched and tell them why I would be good for the job, etc. Basically sell myself.
So I go online to look for some company I could be interested in. But then I realize, I don't even know what major I want to go into, let alone any companies I'd want to work at. So I look up accounting, marketing, finance, etc. It's been 2 hours and I still don't know what the hell I want to do!! What am I gonna do with my life? If I can't find a my interests and talk about it for one minute, how am I going to plan the rest of my life?! What job should I go for? What major? What fields am I really interested in, exactly?!
Reading finance and accouting bored the heck outta me, but they are great programs at UT, and they make so much more money. Marketing and international business sound interesting, but they don't pay as much and aren't stable; I learned this weekend that during a economic slump like the one we have now, those are the first to go. What am I gonna do?! I need to plan my major now so I can plan ahead with my life!! AHHH. I wanna be a photographer and an interior decorator and a teacher and own my own business and do advertising, but I wanna make money too. I can't with the aforementioned careers. AHHHHHHHhh. I HAVE NO FUTURE!!!
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I"M GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!

posted by Steph at 6:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home