Saturday, October 26, 2002

I had so much to do this weekend. 2 tests on Wednesday, An essay due in Philosophy, crappy homework due in MIS on monday, lots of pages of Roman Civ to read, Front page website and Reflection paper in BA.
I came home to help my mom and dad out at the CCC (chinese community center) halloween festival.
(I got my fish from the carnival last year.. they are 1 year old today) I have another 2 fish, and I wanna bring it up to Austin. But that requires someone giving me a ride tomorrow to go buy a tank.... anyone? please?
I also came home to spend time with my family, and I figured my sister's b-day would be a good time to do it. I'm even willing to lose the member of the year award for ABSA to stinky competitive chrisLiN (yes, chris, yOU) by missing the halloween thing on Sunday. School work and activities can come later, right?
Yeah. Well, that didn't work out.
My dad and I are both the grudge holding, non confronting, sulking people we're were really pissed. Which is why tonight, he's going to sleep early and I'm here blogging and trying to do homework.
So much for family time, eh?
So I figure if we can't spend time together, I might as well leave for Austin with people tomorrow at 7 and do homework and go to the face painting thing for ABSA.
I'm not gonna lie and say no hard feelings. But you make your own choices, right?
It's amazing how oblivious some people can be.

posted by Steph at 9:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home