Thursday, October 31, 2002

I. just. had. the worst. night. ever.
I have a Reflection paper due at 2 today. I haven't done it
My webpage for BA is due today. I'm halfway done.
I had actually finished most of it last night, but somehow got the files on my computer confused with the files that I saved directly on the server, and basically, I published the wrong thing and deleted EVERTHING I HAD DONE IN THE PAST GOD KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS.
It. was. all. gone.
Well, there was a template, but that's basically about it.
I was so pissed. I really started hyperventilating. So I started over at 1 am and went to bed around 5.
I am now up at EIGHT to go to some ABSA thing cause IBM will give 1000$ to the club with the most people there.
If this isn't sacrifice, I don't know what is. ALL i gotta say is there better be a CRAPload of other ABSA people there... *grumble*
If only I had this most dedication towards my classes....
AHHHHHHHH!!!
I'm going crazy.....

posted by Steph at 6:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home