Friday, October 25, 2002

I'm at home now. I'm on my mom's computer; the keyboard is slightly smaller and I'm not used to it; my hands keep extending too far and hitting the wrong keys. It's also a lot louder, the keys are more springy and clack pleasantly when I start to get going.
As always, everyone in my family's asleep and I'm too bored and lonely to study. I gotta wake up at 5 something tomorrow to pick up some band things for my sister; but it's better than her going cause I can go get it and come back home to sleep, whereas once she wakes up she can't.. and she neeDs all the sleep she can get. I'm glad I can sleep wherever, whenever .. our hearts will be together.. bleh. sorry. it's subconscious.
I really need a halloween costume. I haven't dressed up in years, and for some reason I want to this year. I don't even know what I'll do with it. Just walk around and visit people's dorms, I guess. Does anyone have any ideas? IM me!

posted by Steph at 11:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home