Wednesday, November 20, 2002

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I HATE JOE!
I have spent the past .. 50 hours with the MOST OBNOXIOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD.
FIFTY HOURS STRAIGHT.
Shanna and Vicky are doing the Finance and Accounting aspect of our case competition, and Joe and I do the marketing, strategy, power point presentation, etc.
Shanna and Vicky are nice and get along.
Joe and I are loud and smart-asses and piss each other off a lot.
Not in a mean way, exactly, but the bickering causes me to go "ARGHHHH!!!!" in frustration a lot and storm out of the room.
Then I go back and we work on the presentation and make these beaUtiful slides again.
It is a vicious cycle. It goes like this:
He does or says one of his weird, quirky idiosyncracies, I get annoyed, I insult him, he insults me, I get mad, I punch him, he howls like a girl, threatens to hurt me in some descriptive, graphic way, I leave the room.
At one point I ran to the room where Shanna and Vicky where working and lock the door, curl up on the floor, and rock back and forth.
Joe comes to fetch me, and we go back to work like civil human beings for the next 10 minutes.
Just now he is yelling:
"Tiao3 Jie3 where did you go?"
"I'M VENTING!"
"ok" (joe makes stupid monkey noises)
My phone rings. I run back to his room to answer it.
He makes faces while I talk.
I shout in Chinese as I run back out of the room, "I never imagined someone could be sO friggin ugly!"
He pulls out his ears with his hands, bulges out his crossed eyeballs, and sticks out his tongue.
he's nagging again... "tiao3 jie3 .. blah blah ...finish thing.. blah blah"
Sigh. enough blogging.
Back to work I go...

(don't kill me joe. When this competition is over and I once again think of positive things about you.. I'll post them up)

posted by Steph at 8:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home