Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Christine just went home, and Christy went to class.
Like Christy said, It's the first time I've been alone in my dorm for a long time.
I've always seeked out things to do and other people, but this is kinda nice. Quiet.

Apparently I'm 32% pick-up-able:
"You're cold and unapproachable, like a big glacier that's unapproachable. And cold. Unlike the Arctic tundra, few even venture to plant their flag in you. You're definitely not a Scorpio, unless you were born between October 23 and November 21. The bad news is that you'll end up miserable and alone, probably knitting doilies out of cat hair. The good news is that this is apparently what you want. Honestly, I don't even feel comfortable talking to you right now, so I'm just gonna go… yeah… wash my friend's hair. "

heh. Anyways, I'm going to watch a movie and eat fattening snacks now.
I wish I HAD MY honey roasted peanuts.

I leave tomorrow at 10 am.

posted by Steph at 2:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home