Sunday, November 17, 2002

Christy is really weird today.
Ahem. I mean, particularly weird today.
She's supposed to be doing her homework:

Christy messing around on her desktop: "lalala. Arrange by date. Arrange by size. Arrange by type"
Me: "Christy! Shouldn't you be doing physics instead of arranging your icons?!"

Christy on floor, swaying around: "I wish I was a genius. I want to be a great musician. Or a mathmatician. Don't you?"
Me (eyes glued to monitor): "No."
Christy: "Don't you love math?"
Me (clacking away on keyboard): "No."
Christy: "Isn't math incredible?"
Me (Turning around to face her): "No. There's a reason I chose not to take math in my life ever again"
Christy: "But don't you find it amazing that you can point to any shape in this room and there would be a mathematical equation for it? The world is completely governed by math!"
Me (resuming typing): "No it's not. It's governed by sex"

later.. trying to speak english...
Christy: "But why you noT.. I mean.. Why would you not.. Why you wouldn't.. Why.. ARGH! I can't speak! Oh. Why woulDN"T you want to be like me?"
Me: "Because you can't speak English"
Christy: "Well, other than the fact that I'm a FOB"

She then starts shaking her head back and forth, pounding on her knees and making "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh" sounds and laughing hysterically.
I tell her this will all be posted on my blog:

"Don't put that on there! People will think I'm an idiot! You never put anything positive! People think I'm stupid and weird! and it's all your fault!"

My fault?
I think not.

posted by Steph at 10:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home