Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Cindy and I skipped Philosophy today. Lately we haven't been understanding what he's been saying in class, and end up feeling more lost at the end. We wait till the Friday discussion sessions with our wonderful TA who explains everything... SO we ended up in her room again. And just hung out and talked for the hour. It was nice. haha. I love college so much.
Then, on the way back to my dorm, I was telling myself how I was going to study all day today, when I bump into Zara, who I just haven't seen enough lately. SO I turn back around and walk back to Jester again with her.
We eat at the Einstein Bros. Bagel place, (toasted Honey wheat bagel, cream cheese, sweet onions and smoked salmon.. mmmm.. with fresh squeezed orange juice) It was still ridiculously expensive, but I only indulge in it about once every 2 months, so it was worth it.
Then we just walked down the drag, because she needed a Renaissance dress for the festival in Houston this weekend. She got a pretty, pale blue blouse. I ended up buying a sweater that could've gotten me 10 tank tops in China.
O well. Like I said. Indulgence is good.
I'm in a great mood now. The weather is just beautiful here. I love it soo much. It's been an incredibly pleasant and relaxing day. Thanks guys~
I must study now. I need to catch up.
BC competition starts next Monday, so I plan to get ahead and cram my weekend with things to do, because as of next week I will have no life.

posted by Steph at 3:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home