Thursday, November 28, 2002

Got home on Wednesday. Ate CHINESE food in CHINAtown. ahhh....It was good.
Got a haircut. Was told I looked 5 now, instead of 12. argh...Oh well.
Looked at houses. (huge, pretty, suburban ones). Went to Galleria. Ate at Chili's there, thinking the mall would close around 9. Finished dinner at 7:20. Realized mall closed at 7. Got pissed. Ate really good italian gelato (ice cream - I got Bacio - a light chocolate hazelnut with macadamia nuts in it on homemade waffle cone). Watched 2nd Harry Potter. (I jumped a lot - it was pretty freaky for a kids' movie...) Slept late.
Woke early Thursday. George R. Brown convention center - thanksgiving volunteering. At first, not enough stuff to do, so talked to some really interesting people (who were there for the free meal). This old guy who came to america from austria when he was 18 gave me all this advice about my business major and this one guy wore this really cool leather outlaw-looking hat that was as old as I was. Some guy who went to college on a football scholarship, studied so hard, but now has a hard time finding a job because he went to jail once for embezzlement. (He recommended we not do that). He was a good guy though, and works his a$$ off now to make up for what he did. Sent two kids to college already.
It was so damn interesting. You can learn so much from anyone. Then we sorted bags of food that was handed out and filled bags with rice. I hadn't eaten much, so after 5 hours I was so damn hungry.

I am really really full now. I ate too much.
I stepped on the scale.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HEAVY IN MY LIFE. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! It is an all new record.
I don't know whether to be kinda relieved I'm normal again, or to puke up my Thanksgiving feast...
But unfortunately, I promised too many people not to do that again, I so guess I'll keep it in. I just won't eat tomorrow.
haha. just kidding. I'm not bulimic. or anorexic..
I promise!

posted by Steph at 10:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home