Friday, November 15, 2002

Had dinner at Shanna's apt. tonight. It was greaT food. yum yum. I had seconds. AnD we brought stuff back! Thank you, Shanna!
After dinner, before I was about to wash some of the dishes, Shanna asked me if a wanted gloves. I laughed at her, and then she asked chris, rebecca and jennifer if they used gloves when washing dishes. They said 'No' in unison. Later I saw her doing the rest of the dishes with gloves on, and I laughed again. It was 'interesting'. hahahaha. (inside joke..)
Another beautiful night. I love this weather.
Lit candle. Will take shower now. I just did all my laundry, so my sheets smell nice and are so comfy. I think I'll curl up in bed and read a book. I haven't done that in so long..
g'night ^_^

posted by Steph at 10:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home