Friday, November 01, 2002

Halloween was not very Halloweenish. There were parties and stuff, but I didn't have a costume, and really didn't wanna go to 6th Street. I had slept 2 and a half hours the night before and just wasn't in a good mood. Plus I was hungry. And you guys know what happens to me when I get hungry...
I got a call to watch some scary movies, which was cool, but I really, really, really, am a big chicken when it comes to scary stuff.... you have no idea how jumpy and skittish I can be. And I scream a lot.
So I didn't go. I mean, why torture myself? I wouldn't have been able to go anywhere by myself for a week.
Christy was sleeping from like 6pm to 9pm, and I had been messing with my webpage, uploading pictures... and I was getting really bored. I wasn't in a partying mood, and was too cranky too want to hang out with friends and ruin their evening. but I ended up going to eat with two guys that I knoW already see me as me as cranky and their impression of me couldn't get any worse, so I figured it was a safe bet. haha. I managed to drag Christy out of bed to go with me.
I did noT want to stay in my dorm all Halloween night, whether I was really celebrating it or not. As soon as I walked out of my dorm I was glad I was out. Some guy dressed as robin hood with green tights (and even green tennis shoes..), some big girl dressed 70's style that Christy and I thought was a guy, and a bunch of other really weird stuff. It was really cold, and I was amazed by how many girls chose to forego any kind of clothing that would cover them up (and meanwhile keep them warm..) just to show off their skimpy costumes.
We went to go eat at some 24-hour cafe, I had some spinich lasagna which didn't taste as good as it sounded and pecan pie (yay!). So many weird looking people came in. The waiters were all very "kooky" looking. Hahaha. Look, I used the word! Anyways, I'm glad that I got out of the room. Thanks for dinner, guys.
And xie4 xie4 to Christy! hahahaha. ni3 shr4 guh hao3 pong2 yoh3~

oh. and christine? I wiLL be back this weekend.. so prepare to share some candy.. or else you better hide it while you sleep. I need candy!

posted by Steph at 12:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home