Thursday, November 21, 2002

I am SO inCREDIBLY ANGRY.
I bought 3 packages of Pepperidge Farm cookies last time I went shopping.
I've had half a pack of Gingerbread cookies.
I see an empty pack of Verona cookies on the living room table.
I go to the cabinet. MY CHANTILLY COOKIES ARE GONE TOO!
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?
Shit. I am so angry. I stock up on food for a reason
I hATE IT when I knoW I have something saved up, and then IT"S FUCKING GONE
NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN PEOPLE EATING MY GODDAMN COOKIES!
I find out Sue, my suitemates, eats my shit too.
I don't mind sharing, (ok, maybe just a little bit) I just don't like craving for cookies and FINDING THEM ALL FRIGGIN GONE.
ARGH! Someone please get me some cookies soon.
I'm about to become homicidal.
I am crankiest when I'm hungry.
I am seriously mad right now. I slammed the cabinets and cussed at the top of my lungs.
ugh.. I don't understand.
All the milk and water is gone too.
I'm going out to kill an innocent bystander now.
I'm in the mood for strangulation.
I am NOT OVEREACTING.
Think it again and I"ll bash your FRIGGIN brains out.
I WANT MY COOKIES DAMMIT!

posted by Steph at 3:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home