Wednesday, November 06, 2002

I have a test tomorrow.
I just spent 6 hours shopping and having dinner.
I bought a top for a skirt I already have (just too damn small to find a dress that fits) for the ABSA date auction thing Friday. And NO for the tenth time, I'm not in it, people.. sheesh. I see no reason to publically humiliate myself.
We had lots of fun. We ate at a chinese restaurant too. SO good. Fried shrimp, kong1 xing1 tsai4, tieh2 ban3 niao2 ro4 (beef and onions served on this hot metal plate so it sizzles... if you'd had it before, you know what I'm talking about), and roast duck! yum... Shanna kept laughing at how weird it was that we'd use all these chinese phrases. It's nice though. I need to practice. My mommy and daddy would be proud. hahaha.
Well, I have much to do now. bleh. it was worth it though. Thanks guys!

posted by Steph at 8:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home