Saturday, November 02, 2002

I like and hate cold weather at the same time.

I went shopping.
Besides a few shirts I got online (because that's the only place I can find x-small clothes), most of my shirts and jeans were 3$ and 10$, respectively, and from China.
We ate at Good Eats too.. spinich artichoke dip.. sO good.. wood grilled chicken pasta.
time to eat hwo3 gwo1 now. (Different kinds of yummy stuff ... you place it into boiling pot .. ugh.. too hard to explain. if you don't know what i'm talking about.. i feel sorry for you..and if you ask nicely i might show you what it is sometime)
I got close-toed shoes to go with my suit for business.
I also got something really soft from victoria's secret. (if you ask nicely i might show you what it is sometime)
hahahahaa. just kidding. it's just really comfy pajama set. it's too cold to wear shorts to sleep now.
Thanks wei wei. It was fun.

posted by Steph at 4:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home