Sunday, November 10, 2002

I was pawing through my jewelry box the other day and realized none of my rings, even the ones that used to be tight, fit anymore. They slipped on and off so easily I couldn't even wear them. I started freaking out. "Christy! I'm anorexic! What's wrong with me!? Why am I losing so much weight?! AHHHHH"
Then christy and dave started discussing how I had tape worms and looked up hyperthyroidism or something online. She started listing the symptoms:
"is your heart rate irregularly fast? do you have mood swings? rapid weight loss?"
bleh.
Thanks mommy for the huGe box of food. I plan to eat a lot.
I saw opened the box and asked her (on the phone) why the hECK she cooked so much, and she said "I'm afraid you'll starve to death"
hahahahaha. me too...

posted by Steph at 5:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home