Friday, November 22, 2002

It's 2:43.
I've been working on the power point presentation.
I am sO slow.. but I'm learning Photoshop! (We made our slides from scratch ... none of that auto design template stuff)
Shanna, Vicky and Joe have been napping for awhile now.
I'm surprisingly awake, and glad to finally feel like I'm really doINg something.
I got my altered suit today.
The competition date draws nearer.
I'm kinda getting anxious now. I hope we are extremely prepared by the time we present Saturday morning.
Hopefully we finish most of it tonight, and can spend most of the day tomorrow practicing.
There was an ABSA meeting tonight, and there will be an ABSA Thanksgiving potluck tomorrow night.
I finished my Philosophy essay (thanks for turning it in Cindy) and Access homework (heh.. thanks for turning it in and helping me out Chris) which are due tomorrow, so now all I have to worry about is the presentation. After Saturday I plan to study like crazy until Thanksgiving.
I can't wait till you come up to visit, wei wei~!

posted by Steph at 12:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home