Tuesday, November 05, 2002

So. I registered. Fencing was closed. There were 3 classes, with 35 spaces allotted for each. There are 50,000 people on this campus. You'd THINK they have some more classes.. but whatever.
I had NO CLASSES TO TAKE.
None.
Except for macroeconomics, and BA 102, there was noTHING. I took both my fine arts this semester, got rid of math, english, science, foreign languages, and history. I'll probably take government and speech in summer school. Although I don't know why, I don't have enough to take as it is...
So. Here is my weird schedule for next semester:

53905 MWF 9:00-10:00 INTRODUCTORY NUTRITION
27985 MWF 11:00-12:00 INTRO TO CLASSICAL MYTHOLOGY
31550 MW 3:00- 4:30P ASIAN AMER FAMILY POLIT
29050 TTH 3:30- 5:00P MACROECONOMICS
01440 TH 2:00- 3:30P BA 102

I'm actually interested in nutrition (yes.. nutrition.. if you thought I was bad before, spouting about the evils of saturated fats and protein diets, wait till I'm done with this class! no one will ever eat with me again)
I liked Roman Civilization a lot, and always loved history, especially mythology, so even though I heard the course was pretty hard, I think I'll enjoy it.
I have no idea what Asian American Family Politics or whatever is. Sounds interesting... and it'll fulfill my writing course.
Well, at least I'll definitely be expanding my brain next semester.. but I enjoy not having to take your basic math, science, english.
Bleh. high school was so limited.

posted by Steph at 11:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home