Sunday, November 03, 2002

ugh. i'm so full.
I had some great food tonight. After the ABSA volleyball game, we went to an Indonesian restaurant. It was sO gooood. I was surprised how much I liked the deep fried tofu in peanut sauce. Broccoli (I don't get enough veggies) with tofu, skewers of beef in this really good sauce, etc. I've never had Indonesian food before. It was at a pretty good price too. Geez. It's like Sunday night is absa family dinner time... with all the Chinese phrases flying...it's great. I enjoy it a lot.
wow. I realize I describe food way too often. but maN I love eating.
I may get really irritated when i'm hungry, but I get so happy when I'm eating good food...
I'm also restocked on cookies. Pepperidge Farm, of course. Milano, Verona, Chantilly... chocolate chunk... you can't skimp when it comes to cookies. Must go for quality..
Geez. I went back this weekend and weighed myself, and I had actually lost weight at college. What the hell? what happened to freshman 15?! My mom said even my face, which has always been yuan2 yuan2 di4 (round) in proportion to how skinny i am, was thinner. SO... I ate like a maniac. It was great..
Anyone who wants to donate food to me .. just lemme know..

posted by Steph at 7:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home