Thursday, November 21, 2002

WaaaaaaaHHHH~
I wanna go to Cali this winter with Zara to see Jenn!
It's so weird now. We're in college.
Sometimes I miss the good 'ol days.
Swimming! ~shopping~ *talking* walking around our neighbourhood at night... Jennifer on a bike, Zara on rollerblades, me on a scooter. Zara learning to ride a bike. (hahaha.. you British people...)
Hey Jennifer! Remember catching frogs that one summer night?! We caught like 30 of them in a big cardboard box! (don't worry.. we put them all back)
Jennifer burping and me rolling my eyes and Zara laughing till she turned pink, like she always does.
Dressing in all those weird clothes for Jennifer's away party...hahaha.
Boy were we stupid and crazy, huh guys?
But It was so much fun....
You guys were the only people I ever had sleepovers with in high school.
Man...
Hurry up and come back to Houston for winter break, Jennifer!
We can dO stuff again!

posted by Steph at 9:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home