Monday, November 18, 2002

Yeah. The BC competition kickoff was this morning.
I had to miss my MIS class.
Joe tells me the suit I wear for our presentation has to be black.
I had just bought and altered a grey suit a month ago. I had to beg my mom to let me buy thaT one.
So I miss PHL and ECO and go to the mall today.
I buy a black suit. And a shirt. And pantyhose. And get it altered.
My parents are going to kill me.
So I wrote them an e-mail

Subject: You're not going to like your credit card statement. But I promise it won't happen again!

To mommy and daddy:
Black Suit&skirt = 250$
Shirt and pantyhose = 50$
Alterations = 70$
Being the only freshman on a team with juniors in the BC Competition and learning more in this one week than I will in a year of the freshman business (BA101 crap)classes?

Priceless.

Please don't kill me.
*cringe*

posted by Steph at 3:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home