Sunday, December 01, 2002

After getting so used to the never ending stream of random sounds in a dorm, the silence of my house is almost maddening in comparison.
It always takes a few hours of just sitting, reading in my bed the first night I get back to Houston to adjust to the quiet.
Everyone's usually in bed by 11pm, and I feel so isolated that I just want scream.
Besides the dull whirring of the computer and the loud clacking of this keyboard, there is absolutely nothing else. It's strange.

Glad we went to Eric's house. It was nice to see you cyc people again, although I see half of you in Austin. But for the high school ones and Eric from Cali, it was worth it.
I go back to Austin in 9 hours. Once again, I have done no work. I need to study all day tomorrow.

posted by Steph at 12:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home