Friday, December 06, 2002

Christy, David and I are in the piano lounge of Dobie. She's playing away on the piano, some romantic classical piece, and I just soak it in, smile dreamily and tell her she's going to play at my wedding...

"NO! I'm going to be a bridesmaid!"

I am jolted out of my pleasant reverie.
Christy has an amazing ability to do that.

"Who says you're gonna be a my bridesmaid!?! You're not good enough! You're lucky you're playing at my wedding!"

Hahaha. David just looks at us like we're insane.
Which we probably are..

Later tonight I'm asking Christy hypothetical questions, like if I was a lesbian, which girl that we knew she could imagine me with, even if we only knew her remotely. I listed intelligence as a high priority.
Christy: "Does she have to be pretty?"
Me: "Yeah, sure. I don't want an uGly girl...A smart, nice, pretty girl. Not too much to ask, right?"
She names ****** *****.
Me: "Did you hear anything I just said?"
We both laugh hysterically (if only you knew who we were talking about.. this notoriously snobby haughty girl from high school) and I say,
"Hey, Christy.. Do you realize we both laugh together the longest and loudest when we're being mean??"
"Yeah. HAhahahhaha!"
I laugh too. It's mean, but it's true.. hahaha. We're not bad people.. we just have our moments.

Ok. to philosophy homework now.

posted by Steph at 12:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home