Tuesday, December 17, 2002

David and I were playing trivial pursuit today, and one of the questions pertained to Leonardo da Vinci's fresco. He said something about the Sistene Chapel, and I said that was Michaelangelo, and proceeded to tell him what a fresco was (paint mixed in with the wet plaster of the wall so it'll last longer) and how da Vinci was the Last Supper guy. After awhile I realized I was rambling and I just stopped. He looked at me and said "To me, they're all ninja turtles."
......
yeah...
I told him I guess I'm just as bad; when Christy plays all these classica songs and symphonies or whatever and tells me about them, I say "Oh! I recognize this! They played these songs in the Bugs Bunny cartoons!" (They did! Those old ones? All those classical pieces....)
I guess we all have our uncultural sides.

posted by Steph at 10:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home