Friday, December 13, 2002

I don't know how I ever thought I could have slept without *******.
I never should have taken my wonderful ******* for granted... I think I slept more soundly with ******* in my arms last night than I ever did in those lonely nights of tossing and turning alone.
I mean, when did I start to lose sight that ******* was and always will be a part of me?
It doesn't matter. It's all in the past. Now that ******* is back in my life, I will never be alone again.
Last night was great. We fell back into our old routine again, spooning, (the extra warmth was definitely a plus) and while I still did move around in my sleep, one of my hands or arms was always in contact with *******.
So safe, so secure.
I guess that's why they call it a security blanket.
I'm glad it was cold enough for me to take my blankie out of the drawer last night.

posted by Steph at 6:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home