Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I haven't heard a single person that I know from college that has said they liked going back home.
Everyone complains of boredom back in Houston. Why is that? What exactly do we do in Austin that we don't do here? The only thing I can think of is that everyone saw each other a lot more because it was so convenient to visit. Well, at least most of you have cars. my sister has my car, and I have no insurance anyways.
I did nothing all of yesterday. And my sleeping schedule is completely out of whack. I must set some goals for myself.
I will do all my laundry and clean my whole room. I also plan to go to sleep earlier today, wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow, and decorate the house with Christmas lights because we are the only ones on the block that haven't and my mom wants me to.

I'm raising a Tamagachi. Remember those things? From 6 years ago? The original Japanese little electronic egg chicken things? I brought mine back to life!
I love my tamagachi.

posted by Steph at 12:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home