Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I just spent the past seVEn hours on the slide show - and I'm basically donE! Just need to add some more pictures and I'll be finished!
Hooray ~ 146 slides and counting....
Now why can't I make myself spend 7 hours studying??

I was up late last night with the slide show thing, but I did take a nap from 4:30 to 6:30 pm today, so I'm not really tired. Now if I can stay awake through Roman Civ tomorrow for an hour and a half, I can take another nap right after and then study all afternoon tomorrow. Kick boxing should help me stay awake the rest of the night.

I actually read a lot of Eco yesterday and Roman Civ today.
Christy says my comments about our suitemates are mean. I'm sorry. I was really frustrated at the moment..
Time to sleep.

posted by Steph at 2:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home