Monday, December 09, 2002

I successfully read 1/5 of my philosophy. argh.
I realized the more I sleep, the drowsier I am throughout the day.
From now on, no more than 8 hours a night. Preferably 7. Then maybe an hour nap in the afernoons.
I lit my candle and burned myself every now and then to stay awake.
Went to absa recruiting meeting for next semester. We talked about how to get more members next year..
JOIN ABSA!
Cindy's b-day at La Madeleine was cool. Met her very interesting and comical friends : )
Spinach quiche (keesh) and tomato basil soup.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY.
Studied for MIS. Am much less freaking out about it now. I just need to study some more.
Eco all day tomorrow, and some philosophy, and I should be ok. Then Roman Civ all of Thursday afternoon all day Friday.
I have to get all A's!
HAVE to.

posted by Steph at 10:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home