Sunday, December 01, 2002

I told myself that when I got back to Austin, I would study all day and NOT get online. Yeah. Guess what I'm doing now.
I have just dusted my whole room and turned on my computer, and feel at home once again.
I just need to put away the 2 cartons of food my mom sent up with me and the laundry my dad folded for me before I woke up today. I'm a spoiled brat... but Don't look at me! I didn't ask for it. Ok, maybe for some of the food...but not that much!
Still, Xie4 Xie4 ma3 ma2 and daddy ~
I am really lucky I have parents like that ^_^ Now I am forced to get all As. My dad told me he read my blog about me being late to class and told me to wake up earlier (instead of 5 minutes before it starts) because it makes him nervous and he doesn't want to professor to start recognizing me for being late (I only did it a few times) and give me a bad grade. heh. Maybe they did that in Taiwan or something... but ok, daddy. I'll wake up earlier.

I think it's funny how everyone's blogging now. Shanna actually called me on the way back to Houston on Wednesday to tell me she had started a blog. hahaha. It was so funny. I really do think this is a great way to keep track of what's going on in your life, though. I used to start journals on and off, with the intent to record things for future reference, and realized this is the best way. Jennifer, chris, shanna, brandy, david all started one in the past few months. It's addicting, isn't it?

Ok. I really need to study now.

posted by Steph at 12:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home