Monday, December 02, 2002

I went to MIS class for the first time in a lonG time today. Man was it weird to be back in class. But once again, I learned in that one hour what I could've easily read on my own in 10-15 minutes. Oh well. Last week of class.
Things are starting to pile and I'm starting to panic now. So much catching up to do. But I actually read many chapters of eco last night. AND I'm going to class today! I have missed eco class.. I'm serious. and I will miss it once it's over. My professor is really good. I also did my Philosophy essay.
ABSA Informer article due today. Slide show due Thursday. That's going to take forever. Meeting Thursday. EOS (end of semester) banquet Friday.
But that's ok because I loove ABSA.
I do.
really.

posted by Steph at 10:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home