Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I've actually missed going to class.
I walked out of roman civ today all excited talking to martin (the only guy in the class that brings a laptop to take notes and then plays solitaire the whole hour and a half... but he's sent me those notes for all the days I've missed so I can't complain) and telling him how glad I was there to take notes today and how much I like history and how I missed the class and wanted to take maybe greek or european history even though I have all my fine arts credits done with this semester.
He looked at me like I was crazy. And maybe I am, but if I can find a good professor, I really want to take some more of these ancient history classes. I have nothing else to take anyways. And who would've thought I could change my mind so much from when I registered until now.
I don't wanna take nutrition anymore (I really don't wanna wake up at 8:30 either.. I've been spoiled this semester) or classical mythology. Maybe I'll get a minor in Classical Civilization! Yeah.. maybe I am crazy. I need a minor. I miss English class, too.
I need to redo my whole schedule. ACtually, what I need to do is shut up and start studying.

posted by Steph at 7:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home