Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Lord of the Rings was great! I want to fight in battles now! I want a sword!
I want..... Legolas!!
That whole sliding down the stairs on top of a shield and shooting orcs with his bow and arrow??
Be stiLL, my icy heart!
*sigh*
Anyways. It was good. Go see it.

AnD, Pirates of the Carribbean looks promising. Not from the preview, because it didn't show jACk, but because of the cAst.
Johnny Depp AnD Orlando Bloom (Legolas).
Christine and I almost fainted. But we didn't. We settled for squealing instead. Then on the way out, we see this life sized poster of Matthew McCounaughy in some stupid movie about.... who cares. It was a life sized poster of Matthew McCounaughy!
It is going to be a greaT movie season.
Hahaha. yes. I am rarely this estrogen charged. But believe it or not, I aM a girl, (gasp) and picky about my men. Rarely does a crop of such fine specimens appear on the big screen so close together.
I think I shall swoon.

posted by Steph at 4:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home