Friday, December 13, 2002

My first college final grade.. is a @^@*&^#(@*&#^!(*%$! !!!
I actually had DreaMs last night about me failing. I could see the the grade on the website; read the numbers and everything. 60, 63, 74, 79 flashed before my eyes all night.
Our class average is a 55!!
People got an average of 66 questions out of 120!
Kill me.
Kill me now. ~_~
And on the website, he says he'll curve about 3-5 points?! I'm hoping he means something completeLy different than what I'm getting from it.
I am in a horrible horrible mood.
I should be optimistic, though. Maybe if he does curve that 5 points, I can get a B in the class!! Yay me!
CRAP!
argh... Thanks to people who have kept me sane.

suicide is not the answer.... grades are not important... grades are not important... grades are not important......

posted by Steph at 11:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home