Thursday, December 19, 2002

We put up Christmas lights today. Took aLL afternoon. As we were getting out the boxes, David noticed a nest behind the bags of Christmas lights. I went over to look, and there were these two furry black mice that were huddling in the corner amongst a pile of pecans.
I was surprised how cute they looked. So I went "aww... they're so cute... EEEK! AHHHH!! *sHHreeiKK* AHHHH!" They had began to run around the garage waY to close to me.. I screamed until I literally saw stars and had to stop. Yeah. I never knew I'd react like that.
But curiousity always got the better of me, and each time they hid in another corner, I had to go look. Then they'd move again, and I'd scream my head off. I noticed a trail of poop that led to our shoe closet, and it was disgusting. There was poop everywhere. So we set up a mousetrap (one of those humane ones where they get the cheese and it closes the door and they're trapped inside). Christine actually wanted to keep them. siCK, I tell you, siCk.
So we did the lights, blah blah. At least it looks kinda festive now..
Shopping! I need to go shopping!

posted by Steph at 5:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home