Friday, December 20, 2002

Went to Cindy's house last night. From the 'xanga' of one of the guys there - I think it sums it up pretty well:
" Tonight was one to remember; full of bugolgi, Korean spareribs, kim, kimchi, this indescribably good salad, the best pearl milk tea I¡¦ve ever had, rice cakes, good friends, intense foosball, great stories, and a girl that manifested a hilarious case of Tourette¡¦s while playing Mario Kart 64."
That would be me, I guess. The one with the Tourette's. I haven't played in awhile, and I guess I really go into it.
The food was SOO good. I got the recipe for the salad; hopefully I'll get off by lazy posterior sometime and make it. The 4 girls that were there played some rounds of mah johngg, all the while joking we were turning into those old Tiawanese women and making loud exclamations in Cantonese & Chinese. Everyone was very nice and friendly and I had great food and a great time, so thanks Cindy!

posted by Steph at 11:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home