Sunday, December 08, 2002

Went to San Marcos. With Shanna and Marcus. HAhahahaha. ok. I thought it was funny...
Bought 20$ banana republic comfy black dress shoes!
Went to Pepperidge Farm outlet! cheap, yummy cookies and no tax. bought 4 big packages.. 8 dollars - not bad.
Finally got some tennis shoes and socks; I've been doing kickboxing in bare feet.. (painful)
David actually got a banana republic sweater. He didn't even know what store we were in until he got the bag, and was then all shocked he actually bought something from there. He usually lives in his white t-shirts and jeans and has never understood my love for the finer things in life. I told him to wear it to Yoakum (this little hick [no offense] town where his family's from - some farming community or something..) but he said they'd think he'd turned preppy and gay.
It was rainy the whole time.
Marcus and david actually sang to country music; shanna and I couldn't stop laughing. David says marcus is the first asian guy he's ever seen that likes country. It was pretty funny.
They got us to play the slug bug game, so we spent most of the day on the lookout for VW bugs and hitting each other.
Ate chinese food (yum) at Shanna's house. Watched Back to the Future 2, which was confusing since shanna and I'd never seen the first one. Now I wanna watch the 3rd one.
Anyways, it was fun. Thanks shanna and marcus! I had a great day~
Philosophy and MIS tomorrow..

posted by Steph at 11:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home