Saturday, January 04, 2003

Eric is a cool name. Anyways. I received a call at 1pm from eric informing me that he was hungry. The nerve - calling so early... I called back at 2 and he said it was ridiculous I had just woken up. ::shrug::
since he was leaving tomorrow, we tried to get a get-together together (heh - does that make sense?) but everyone was everywhere so we ended up just eating at Macaroni Grill. After the bread and olive oil and shrimp artichoke dip with moRe yummy bread, I could barely eat more than a few bites of my Sugo Bianco (grilled chiken, proscuitto, bowtie pasta, creamy sauce... soo good). The bathrooms there teach you Italian. "arreverderci - ciao - alpresto - dove"
We stole *ahem* .. 'borrowed' crayons from the other tables so I could draw a picture which I gave to eric for his birthday. not that it was his birthday.
He had to leave 5 minutes after rebecca got there, but then she organized a 210 (room at dobie where everyone who's anyone hangs out at - chris, ansar, omar & jON's <--- spelled correctly) reunion.
As we tried to decide where to go, a buffet was suggested, but ansar and i said we just ate, and omar actually said "maybe you guys can split a buffet" hahahaha. I thought that was hilarious.. anyways. so we ATe. again. Ruthie's Mexicana. It smelled really good as we walked in. I got the flan de cafe for desert - sO creamy.. I will go back again just for that tomorrow. maybe. Jon (look! that's two times!) actually offered to pay for all of us for a "christmas present"; we didn't let him, but it was very nice.
Then we just sat around my house and did nothing again. we made little paper stars. Then played the quiet game, which was really nerdy. First one to talk loses. omar couldn't stand it and went "I think we should talk". He's supposed to give everyone a hug as punishment, but we're still waiting for that. So maybe we're losers for for making stars and playing the quiet game and sitting around on a saturday night, but at least we have fun.. right?
then sam and daniel and justin and jessica and tc came over and it became a cyc reunion. we played pool. people trickled out. everyone's gone now. except *guess who??* TC!!! They both just got back from skiing, but I guess TWO weeKS together 24-7 just wasn't enough time. how cute. GAG.
They are both gonna kill me for that. oh well. it's my blog. ^_^
I'm going to a hooka bar tomorrow. I didn't even know what that is. Jennifer wanted to go clubbing, but I refused, so we're doing that instead. with lots of other girls. this will be weird. supposedly it's like fruit-smelling smoking stuff.. which i don't plan to do, but I want to go for the experience - I think it will be interesting. And there's food and stuff, so ::shrug:: we'll see.. I'm getting people trying to convince me not to go and someone else telling me how to suck to smoke and not the tobacco juice. hahaha. this will definitely be interesting.

posted by Steph at 10:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home