Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I am a moron.
You would think that someone who knew they can't drink milk would not go a drink a milk tea. Maybe my stupid subconscious along with my greedy stomach decided the milk was diluted enough. Plus I figured maybe if I just keep drinking milk, and in large quantities, my body will hAVE to produce lactase in order to not diE.
Too bad that didn't work... it just punished me by giving me to worse stomach pain I have ever felt. I could barely friggin walk to class and I was actually sweating..
Then all of the sudden I decided to have cramps too, which usually aren't that bad for me at all, but I guess the combination made it worse.
So now my stomach, abdomen, and back hurts like a mofo. hahaha. mofo. anyways.. I sat through 3 hours of class and it was hell.
I am in excruciating pain.
But I wiLL finish the rest of my milk tea.

posted by Steph at 2:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home