Monday, January 20, 2003

I have been good lately. The only thing that's gone on my credit card was fruits and veggies from HEB.
But then I went for sushi (Cindy is really good at tempting me with food) and it wasn't really 24 pieces for 7$ ... well, it was but that one just had cucumbers, avacado and asparagus. I dragged Christy along. It was good, but we don't plan to eat out for the next 2 weeks. We had one good meal; I guess it was worth it. The tapioca was reallY good. This was at Momoko's, by the way.
What's worse though, we bought scarves on the drag - 10$ each.. hand knit - really soft. They were on sale, and I think it was a really good deal because when I walked to class last week I was so so cold. My jacket doesn't cover my neck at all, and I end up trying to squish into the collar and I looked like turtle.
Anyways, it got warmer today, but like Christy just said (while trying on her new scarf); I want the weather to be cold again so now I can finally be warm! Does that make sense?
Usually I hate scarves.. they're scratchy and if you buy them anywhere they're usually really expensive. But I liked these and they were actually soft.
Good price, design and texture = have to buy.
No more spending money for the next 2 weeks. I am serious.
Oh. And I'm gradually getting more and more lactose intolerant... (last night wasn't cramps - it was a glass of milke) wahh... But so far I have been able to stand the pain and drink milk and milk tea anyways (I like it too much to give it up). I just grit my teach when my stomach makes these little explosions and keep drinking.
It's a good thing I take OPC calcium because I might not be able to drink any milk soon.. *sniff* ;_;
I must study now.

posted by Steph at 1:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home