Monday, January 13, 2003

I have been putting david and christy's crazy schedules and their different add-drop scenarios into Excel. I should be sleeping, but for some reason, I am stupid and I like doing that stuff.
My horrendous schedule for tomorrow:
9-10 Nutrition
10-11 ABSA recruiting
11-12 Mythology
12-1 Biopsychology
1-2 ABSA recruiting
2-3.5 Fencing
5:30-6:30 ABSA meeting
The rest of the week until Thursday is pretty much the same ... any time in between class is spent recruiting! yaY~!
Have I ever mentioned how much I wuV ABSA? ....grrr... I just hope I get to eat....that's all I have to say.
LAck of sleep and crazy metabolism = exorbitant levels of crankiness .... must bring loTS of food in backpack tomorrow .. else people are likely to lose limbs...

Don't evER tell me Business people don't do enough again, K?

posted by Steph at 1:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home