Friday, January 10, 2003

I tried to go to sleep even earlier last night, and I ended up reading until 5am. Grr.
last night our whole family made and ate sushi. It was really good. and pretty.
Then zara and jennifer made me go to a club concert thing. I hate concerts. Ok, ok, they didn't makE me, but I went totally for ya'll's (does that make sense?) sake.
The first band sucked, and I thought they were all going to be like that. They sang 5 songs. They all sounded exactly the same. I hated the loud screeching and how every damn thing around me shook each time the crappy music resonated through 6 feet speakers 10 feet away. After "You don't have to be a b*tch about it" and "I hope I didn't get her pregnant" (those were the real names of the songs.. I swear) I wanted to shoot the talentless lead singer screaming into the microphone.
Just when I think the songs anD titles can't get any worse, he comes out with a song about a 13 inch... .. yeah... As I wrinkled my forehead and "ugh-ed" in distaste, I began to wish more than ever that I had a gun. With many bullets. So I could put many shots into that guy's head. I don't know why he annoyed me so much. Totally tasteless and tuneless (if there's such a word) songs.
The next band, the one zara knew of and we came to see, was a lot better. I could actually differentiate between the songs. It wasn't bad at all.
I hate the loudness though. And the screeching. I hate screeching.
And why does everyone there smoke? Why does anYone smoke?
Anyways.. we went to taco bell afterwards cause jennifer the pig ( ^_^ ) was hungry. Since it was closed, we went through drive thru and parked in the parking lot to eat.
ZarA spilled pepsi in the backseat (not on purpose), and when I went back through the drive through (not driving) the guy wouldn't give me napkins. Grr. And he was not nice about it. It was cold .. I was angry.
Some guys that looked like punk high schoolers walked through the drive through also and since I was standing there they asked if I was taking orders. What kind of stupid question is that?? Anyways, they didn't get to order either and asked David to drive them through to get stuff. It was weird. They didn't go to school, and worked by driving around in a van selling magazines. Supposedly they had been on the news before or seomthing. It turns out their little ringleader was actually 21 and I found it amusing how politely he offered to get us beer or weed in return. hahaha. It is interesting how easy it is to get beer and weed nowadays. To think, I could've gotten drunk and high so easily tonight.
I have to do add drops now.

posted by Steph at 10:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home