Saturday, January 11, 2003

If I thought no internet at home was bad - I had obviously forgotten how much worse no internet is while in a dorm room when it's cold and rainy outside.
It really is pathetic how grouchy and panicky I get when I can't get online. Maybe my 4 hours of sleep last night contributed the the grouchy-ness also.
I'm back in Austin. I bought 2 textbooks. I have to go back for the other backordered two later.
I feel ... disoriented. Everything seems very normal and routine.. but it still doesn't feel like my mind has caught up with my physical state of being back in Austin. It's weird..

My final schedule :

MWF : Nutrition - Classical Mythology - Biopsychology
MW : Fencing
TTH : Aerobics - Macroeconomics
TH : Business Administration crap 102

posted by Steph at 3:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home