Saturday, January 18, 2003

I'm sleeping at 11 on a Saturday night. I haven't slept past 8:30 for the past 7 days, and I want to get in a lot of sleep tonight, but not sleep late so it'll mess up my sleeping schedule.. isn't it amazing? who knows how long I can keep this up, but still...
Christy: Stephanie what are you doing? you're going to sleep?? It's 11 o'clock!
Me : (explains)
Christy: !! I'm losing you!
Me: (gets into bed)
Christy: (starts whining)
Me: What hte hell is wrong with you??
Christy: (disgustedly) I can't believe you're going to beD. freaK.

(Christy, by the way, went to sleep at 6 am this morning, woke up at 10:30 (late for an appointment), took a 'nap' around 6:00pm, woke up around 9 pm, and supposedly is going to sleep now.)
Now who's the freak? (no offense .. haha)

posted by Steph at 9:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home