Monday, January 20, 2003

My whole nice schedule of sleeping before 1 and waking up before 9 is totally messed up.
But on the other hand, I have played many forms of poker for a little over 5 hours straight. We started with 5 dollar buy-ins per person, and some people did buy more chips later on. Cindy called in the middle of the game and asked if I wanted to go to some sushi place tomorrow (24 pieces for 7$ - sounds like a good deal, but I'm wary..) and I told her if I came up positive I'd go.
Gene, Joe, Christy and I went to the central market place to buy stuff for the gumbo joe was making for the pre-game dinner (Christy and I bought lots of pretty and healthy fruit and vegetables)
Then I helped chop and peel stuff (goodness... could I be turning domestic? hahahaha) and people showed up and ate. Then the card playing ensued. How time flies.
I wish I did not like gambling so much. But don't worry. I think I know when to quit.
We learned many interesting variations of card games. kenny knew lots.
my stomach was upset most of the time. I think I have cramps. not that anyone cares.
Anyways, it wasn't a tOtal day of indulgence and sin (12 hours of sleeping, plus a one hour nap, plus lots of food followed by 5 hours of gambling).... I diD read biopsych today and plan out my studying schedule for the rest of the week, and I plan to read more tomorrow before the Iron Chef cook-off between Shanna and Joe. More yummy food. yay.

posted by Steph at 1:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home